|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SK-1
- Signal Transmission: IR Remote Control
- Certification: ISO9001, RoHS, SGS
- Transmission Distance: >100m
- Material: Rubber
- Transport Package: PP Bag, Carton
- Application: Household Appliances, Automatic Doors, LED Products, Industrial Machinery, TV, Special Equipment, Air-Conditioner, Toys, Audio / Video Players
- Type: Button
- Universal: Not Universal
- Voltage: 3V
- Battery Type: Button Battery
- HS Code: 3926901000
Silicone Keypad is also named as Silicone Keyboard, Rubber Button and Rubber Keypad. just as its name implies, Silicone Keyboard is made of translucent elastomer silicone material by compression mold tooling, which is widely used in industrial electronic products, medical products, consumer products as reliable switch performance.
Silicon Keyboard has excellent heat resistance property, cold tolerance, environmental resistance, electric insulation property and fatigue resistance property.
Generally, to a great degree, actuation force determines tactile feel of the silicone keyboard.
However, actuation force is not the only factor for good tactile feel. Overall keypad designs, keytop hardness, keypad wall uniformity, keypad travel, and mold tool EDM process are also need taking into consideration.
Silicone keypads can be classified by surface legends, conductive ways and material property.
Silk Screen Silicone Keypad
Laser Etched Silicone Keypad
Epoxy Coating Silicone Keypad
Double Color Silicone Keypad
Backlight Silicone Keypad
Fluorescent Silicone Keypad
Conductive Printing Silicone Keypad
1. 2D, 3D design design drawings in PDF, CAD, STEP, IGS or slprt. format;
2. legend number and colors. If it needs silicone light guide;
3. With or without carbon pills, carbon ink printing
4. Keypads surface demands: Laser Etched, Silkscreen, Spray Coating, UV Coating etc.;
5. Buying quantity.
1. Precision Own Mold-Making Technology since 1998, one stop service for silicone rubber compression molded components, plastic injection molded and liquid silicone rubber molding components.
2. In-depth knowledge of elastomeric materials molded
3. In-depth knowledge of silicone and Liquid silicone tubing mold-making technology and mask molded technology.
4. Mature Experience of avoid out of shape and damage from Production to Shipment: Materials Choice, Design Improvement and Packing Information.
5. Rapid prototyping with full sizes production equipment and production materials.
6. Experienced clean room and precision manufacturing technology.
7. Competitive Price: Original Manufacturer;
1.) Mold-Making Plant
2.) Silicone Rubber Compression Plant
3.) Plastic Injection Plant
4.) Liquid Silicone Rubber Injecton Plant (LSR)
5.) Assembly Plant.
8. Five Experienced Designers and Engineers;
10. Rapid Reaction Organization: Support Customer at short time