Artificial Respirator Elastomer Silicone Rubber Duckbill Seal
|5,000-19,999 20,000-49,999 50,000-99,999 100,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.1 US $0.065 US $0.06 US $0.055|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000, 000PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: S108-2
- Three Sizes: S, M, L
- Basic Materials: Slicone, SLR
- Color: Be Available
- Design Types: Can Be Customized
- Usage: for Resuscitator Valves
- Transport Package: Poly Bags, Carton Boxes
- Origin: Xiamen, China
- Design Type: Umbrella, Duckbll, Flapper
- Materials Standard: Medical Standards
- Production Environment: Dust-Free
- OEM&ODM: Highly Welcome
- Advantage: Origin Manufacturer
- Trademark: Better Silicone
- Specification: 45*30*30CM
- HS Code: 39241000
One way valves are used for controlling the direction of flow of a fluid. Designs can include umbrella valves, duckbill valves, Belleville Valves and diaphragm valves etc.
One way valves can be designed to provide the customer's required head loss and flow rate for particular applications.
A range of materials and designs are available to handle different fluids and service conditions.
Silicone Duckbill Valve, mostly used in the Patient Valve for Manual Resuscitator.
|Silicone Duckbill Valve|
|Materials||Silicone, LSR(liquid silicone rubber)|
|Materials Demands||Medical/Food Standards|
|Materails Certification||FDA, LFGB, ROHS, SGS etc.|
|Working Temperature||-40oC - 230oC|
|Durometer/Hardness||30-90 Shore A|
|Opening Ways||Die Cuting (punching) or Crash Cutting|
|Prodction Environment||Clean Room|
|Packing Requirement||Air in packaging bag to prevent deformation|
Xiamen Better Silicone Co.,Ltd is your partner in the development, manufacturing and worldwide distribution of miniature, self-actuating valves and elastomeric valve components for innovative products. Particularly one-way valves and pressure relief valves such as duckbill valves and umbrella valves, dispensing valves and access valves.
We supply to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in the healthcare, automotive, appliance, water handling and food and packaging industries.
Our technical department develops miniature fluid control components for both our catalog as well as for your specific custom requirements:
1.Precision Own Mold-Making Technology since 1998.
2. In-depth knowledge of silicone rubber compression production.
3. Mature Experience of avoid out of shape and damage from Production to Shipment: Materials Choice, Design Improvement and Packing Information.
4. In-depth knowledge of fluid control technology.
5. In-depth knowledge of elastomer as an engineering material
6. Rapid prototyping with full sizes production equipment and production materials. (Liquid Silicone Injection Machines, Silicone Rubber Compressive Machines)
7. Experienced clean room and precision manufacturing technology.
These seven competencies allow us to take a quick and integrated approach when designing a new part, taking function, quality and cost simultaneously into consideration.
Our main manufacturing processes are:
Precision Mold-Making, Silicone Rubber Compressive Production, Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) Injection Production, Plastic Injection Production and Assembly.
Most processes (except mold-making) are running in a clean room environment