Medical Breathing Pressure Relief Silicon Seal
|FOB Price:||US $0.035 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10,000 Pieces||US $0.035/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000, 000PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SMV2
- Application: Valve
- Performance: High Pressure
- Standard: Nonstandard
- Three Sizes: S, M, L
- Basic Materials: Slicone, SLR
- Color: Be Available
- Usage: for Medical Devices Valve
- Trademark: Better
- Specification: CE, ROHS, FDA
- HS Code: 3926901000
- Material: SIL
- Type: Dust Seal
- Shape: O-Ring
- Design Type: Umbrella/Mushroom, Duckbll, Flapper
- Materials Standard: Medical Standards
- Production Environment: Dust-Free
- Working Temperature: -40c~230c
- ODM&OEM: Highly Welcome
- Transport Package: Poly Bags, Carton Boxes
- Origin: Xiamen, China
Umbrella valves have been around for many years, Their applications include vessel vent valves such as for automotive fuel tanks, in- and outlet valves for pistonand diaphragm pumps,oneway check valves in (disposable) breathing masks, and numerous other fluid control functionsin medical devices, home appliances, cars and toys.
Umbrella valves are elastomeric valve components that have a diaphragm shaped sealing disk or an umbrella shape if you like. These elastomeric components are used as sealing elements in backflow prevention devices or oneway valves or check valves, in vent valves or pressure relief valves and in metering valves. When mounted in a seat, the convex diaphragm flattens out against the valve seat and absorbs a certain amount of seat irregularities and creates a certain sealing force.
The umbrella valve will allow forward flow once the head pressure creates enough force to lift the convex diaphragm from the seat and so it will allow flow at a predetermined pressure in one way and prevent back flow immediately in the opposite way.
The main advantage compared to other types of valves such as spring loaded disc valves is that an umbrella valve uses its elastic material properties and its preloaded convex shape to create the sealing force against the seat and that it uses the central stem to hold the component in place so as to avoid the need for additional components such as a spring and the need for a central or circumferential disc positioner(s). This simplifies the design of the assembly and makes the valve adaptable to minimal space, reduces the number of pieces in a valve, simplifies assembly and last but not least is very cost effective.
Other not less important benefits include:
1)immediate positive seal,
3)variable opening pressure trough seat thickness,
4)high flow rate vs. package size,
7)very cost effective.
These are most common and are well suited for hand assembly. To install one places the long tail through a central bore in the seat, pull it and the valve pops in place
These types are preferred when the placing of a long tail in the central bore is more difficult. For example deep down in the bottom of a cylinder. Or when the up stream side of the valve is
not accessible. For example when placing the valve in the wall of a tank where the inside of the tank is inaccessible. This type can also be used in automatic assembly.
The name speaks for itself, the shape of the membrane looks like a Belleville spring washer held by an elastomeric hinge in the centre. And it acts that way! Typically the valve will pop suddenly open once a predetermined pressure is achieved. This is much different from mbrella valves with inverted stem which are more restrictive. The central stem is located down stream of the valve and is held in place by a retainer. This retainer could be a separate component or an integral part of the device in which it is integrated such as a cap or lid just above the umbrella valve. The seat of this type of valve is much easier to manufacture because it has only one flow orifice.
One way valves are used for controlling the direction of flow of a fluid. Designs can include umbrella valves, duckbill valves, Belleville Valves and diaphragm valves etc.
One way valves can be designed to provide the customer's required head loss and flow rate for particular applications.
A range of materials and designs are available to handle different fluids and service conditions.
1.Common Valve types:
Duckbill Shaped Valves, Umbrella Shaped Valves, Flapper Shaped Valves and other custom made valves etc.
Medical Devices Valves, Industrial Devices Valves, Aerospace Devices Valves, and Oil/GAS Devices Valves etc.
3.Medical Devices Valves:
Medical Grade Silicone Valves and Dust-Free Silicone Rubber
Production Plants. Respiratory and Anesthesia Circuit Devices Valves.
4.Why Choose Us?
1) Decades of experience about precision silicone rubber molding production,
2)we can offer high precise designs and sizes for silicone rubber valves to support
your devices according to your 3 D / 2D drawings, samples, flowing parameters etc.
3)We have Dust Free Silicone Rubber Compression Molding Plants and Dust- Free Dismantling Plants.
4)According to customer demands, most of silicone medical parts should be produced and finished in clean room. Our dust-free plants can up to 100, 000 stage.
1. Precision Mold-Making Technology (Since 1998)
2. Competitive Price: Origin Manufacturer.
3. Five experienced designers: offer technology/production/design/artwork support etc.
4. Production and Test strictly according to ISO9001.
5. Complete Production Plant, Equipment, Environment
1. Five Plants: Mold-Making, Silicone Rubber Compressive, Plastic Injection, LSR
Injection, and Assembly Plants.
2. MoldMaking Equipment: CNC, Mirror EDM, EDM, Slowspeed Wire Cut M/C and other auxiliary equipment etc.
3. Production Equipment: 15 Sets Rubber Compressive Machines, 8 Sets Haitian Plastic Injection Machines, 2 Sets LSR Injection Machines.
4. Test Equipment: 3D Projectors, Sealing Testor, Elasticity Measurement, Durometer etc.
5. Dustfree Environment: LSR injection Machines, 3 Sets Rubber Compressive Machines, and Assembly Line in 100,000 rating Dust-free Plants.