Silicone Rubber Single Push Button
|FOB Price:||US $0.05 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.05/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300, 000PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||PP Bag, Carton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: PB-1
- Signal Transmission: IR Remote Control
- Certification: ISO9001, RoHS, SGS
- Transmission Distance: >100m
- Material: Rubber
- Specification: Customized
- Application: Household Appliances, Automatic Doors, LED Products, Industrial Machinery, TV, Special Equipment, Air-Conditioner, Toys, Audio / Video Players
- Type: Button
- Universal: Not Universal
- Voltage: 3V
- Battery Type: Button Battery
- HS Code: 3926901000
Rubber Button, is known as Push Button and Single Button, which is made of transparent silicone rubber material by compression mold tooling. Rubber buttons are widely used in industrial electronic products, medical products, consumer products as push button switches.
Rubber Button has excellent heat resistance property, cold tolerance, environmental resistance, electric insulation property and fatigue resistance property.
Rubber Button is similar as silicone keypad, which has button & key web, key top, button cover, contact zone (carbon pill or conductive printing), button surface legends and surface protection, etc.
Rubber Button design and production not only need think about structure actuation force, button travel, contact, but also need take button surface demands, button material, hardness difference and mutual influence into consideration.
Rubber Button designs are not always the same, some of them designed as silicone keyboard cover, which is only for rubber button decoration or rubber buttons protection. Therefore, it doesn't have contacts, known as keycap & button cover.
Rubber Button Quotation Demands:
1. Offer Silicone Button 2D/3D Design drawings, Samples
2. Button Surface Demands: Legends Demands, Key & Button Color Demands, SprayColor Coating, Key-Setting
3. Button Protective Coating: PU Coating, Epoxy Coating, Matte Smooth, Plastic & Metal Keycap (Key Cover)
4. Button Contact Demands: Carbon Pills, Electrically Conductive Ink Prining, Metal Dome, (Or only need Silicone Rubber Switches Cover.)
4. Contact Resistance Demands: 1-250 Ohm
5. Silicone Button Actuation Force: 40g-300g
6. Quantity Demands: FOQ & EAU
Silicone keypads can be classified by surface legends, conductive ways and material property.
1. Precision Own Mold-Making Technology since 1998, one stop service for silicone rubber compression molded components, plastic injection molded and liquid silicone rubber molding components.
2. In-depth knowledge of elastomeric materials molded
3. In-depth knowledge of silicone and Liquid silicone tubing mold-making technology and mask molded technology.
4. Mature Experience of avoid out of shape and damage from Production to Shipment: Materials Choice, Design Improvement and Packing Information.
5. Rapid prototyping with full sizes production equipment and production materials.
6. Experienced clean room and precision manufacturing technology.
7. Competitive Price: Original Manufacturer;
1.) Mold-Making Plant
2.) Silicone Rubber Compression Plant
3.) Plastic Injection Plant
4.) Liquid Silicone Rubber Injecton Plant (LSR)
5.) Assembly Plant.
8. Five Experienced Designers and Engineers;
10. Rapid Reaction Organization: Support Customer at short time