Electroplating Aluminum Coated LED Lamp Shade
|FOB Price:||US $0.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000PCS/Week|
|Transport Package:||Poly Bag, Carton Boxes|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: LS-4
- Style: Modern
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Color: Can Be Customized
- Design Type: Can Be Customized
- Trademark: Better
- Origin: Xiamen, China
- Material: Aluminum
- Shape: Square
- Materials: PC Materials,Vacuum Evaporate Plating,Two or Three
- Working Temperature: 120°c-150 °c
- Demands: Limited Concave Point and Convex Point in Each Con
- Specification: CE, SGS, ROHS
- HS Code: 8512900000
|Lamp Shade Materials:||PC materials|
|Electroplating Way:||Vacuum Evaporate Plating|
|Layers:||Two or Three Plating Layers.|
2. Basic Demands:
Lamp Shade: limited concave point and convex point in each cone; blushing, black oxide coating, plating flow mark, plating point should less 0.15mm; Untouched Lamp Shade etc.
Lamp Shade Materials Choice:
PC materials which temperature resistance is higher than ABS.
PC working temperature can up to 120°C-150 °C;
In theory ABS working temperature can up to 120 °C,
Actually, when temperature up to 90°C, the lamp shade will out of shape
UV Coating Choice:
About the plastic plating, the technological process of UV Plating and vacuum plating is same.
Regarding surface hardness and viscidity, UV plating is better than Vacuum plating.
UV plating hardness at least up to 1H. If the hardness of Vacuum plating can up to HB, that's good.
For more detail, that depends on Plating factory if cut corners, like base coating and gloss coating.
Degreasing is very important, if you want to plate good plastic products.
Like hand perspiration, need long-time supervision by yourself.
The cost of UV plating is four times more than vacuum plating.
Plastic Lens Production Demands:
1. Before mold-making designs, you should do PC/PMMA flowing diagram.
2. Double check about injection mold exhaust, injection pressure when production.
3. Injection Machine choice and Injection Machine Parts choice.
4. De-burring tools: Die mold tool, forceps etc.