Custom Molded Wearproof Round Rubber Expansion Joint Pipe
|FOB Price:||US $0.03 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.03/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100, 0000/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: RB-13
- Capability: Acid Alkali Resistant Rubber Hose
- Materials: Rubber, Silicone, EPDM, Nitrile, FKM, Neoprene
- Hardness: 30-90 Shore a
- Applications: Machinery, Automobile, Medical Device etc.
- Design Type: Tapered, Straight, Metal Rubber Overmolding etc.
- OEM&ODM: Yes
- Trademark: Better
- Specification: SGS, ROHS, FDA etc.
- HS Code: 39241000
- Material: Natural Rubber
- Color: Black
- Forming: Rubber Compression&Injection Molded
- Function: Anti-Dust & Water & Oil & Grease & Acids etc
- Working Temperature: -40c~230c
- Surface Finish Process: EDM, Matt Smooth
- Typical Applications: Expansion Joint, Covers, Sealing etc.
- Transport Package: PP Bags, Carton Boxes
- Origin: Xiamen, China
Rubber Expansion Joint Pipe are used as a cover or expansion joint to protect device or machines, which are made by rubber compression molding, rubber injection mold or extrusion tool.
Rubber Expansion Joint Pipes are designed as a cover mainly protect against dust, water, oil, grease, acids, bleaches, spatter or other environment elements.
Rubber Expansion Joint Pipe-Main Structions and Shapes
|Straight Convolution Rubber Bellows|
|Spiral Convolution Rubber Bellows|
|Concentric Rubber Bellows|
|Tapered Rubber Bellows|
|Metal+Rubber Overmold Bellows|
|Rubber Bellows with Clamping, Hole & Lock|
Rubber Expansion Joint Pipe-Materials Ddoption
|RUBBER COUMPOUNDS TYPES AND REFERENCES|
|Aging Weathering |
|Oil& Grease |
|Water Swell Resistance||Flex-Fatigue||Economy of|
|CR||-40F to 250F||Good||Good||Average||Very Good||Good||exposure to refrigerants,|
can be compounded for FDA applications
|Nitrile||NBR||-22F to 212F||Poor||Very Good||Good||Good||Very Good||Automotive Applications,|
Good Oil Proof
|Ethylence-Propylene||EPDM,EPM||-60F to 300F||Very Good||Poor||Very Good||Good||Very Good||Outside Applications,|
Good Weather Proof
|Silicone||VMQ||-75F to 450F||Very Good||Average||Very Good||Very Good||Average||Medical Applications|
|Fluorocarbon||FKM||5F to 390F||Very Good||Very Good||Good||Average||Poor||Rubber King,|
Rubber Expansion Joint Pipe-Design Guide (5 factors considered)
|Direction of Travel Required||straight-line motion|
|Length of Travel Required||small delta between peak and valley of convolutes|
|large delta between peak and valley of convolutes|
|Interface between Rubber Bellows Ends and Mating Components||An extended straight section with a hose clamp|
|A locking grommet securing the bellows into a panel or sheet metal|
|An integrated flange with mounting holes|
|Completely enclosed bellows ends for protecting parts going up and down|
|Outside Constraints||Tapered rubber bellows for tapered mechanisms|
|Straight rubber bellows (cylindrical rubber bellows) for components with external space constraints.|
|Other bellows with different convolutions|
|Working Environment||Important for materials adoption|
Rubber Expansion Joint Pipe-Some Typical Applications:
Rod & Ball screw covers
Piping penetration seals
Fan duct connections
Compressor and engine intake and exhaust manifold connections
Custom Rubber Expansion Joint Pipe Requirements:
1. Offer 2D, 3D design drawings or samples, and also tell us your sizes telorance demands.
2. Bellows Materials Demands: Rubber, Silicone, EPDM, Nitrile, etc, or tell us operating environments, functions etc.
3. Durometer Demands (Hardness Shore A):
4.. Silicone Bellows Surface Demand
5. Working Environmment Demands
6.Silicon Bellows Flashing Demands etc.
(Note: Different Silicone Rubber Bellows durometer demands, surface demands, parting lines demands or rubber flashing demands have different production difficulty and production cost. Epecially for mold-making technology demands, compression mold steel choice, mold maintain when mass production etc.)