Conductive Rubber Tip Stylus provides a unique and convenient way for touch screen smart phone owners to control and interact with their device. We offers a kind of high-quality stylus pens that work with a number of different touch screen phones.
Conductive Rubber Tip Stylus is one ofconductive rubber applications which were specially designed to be used with a stylus pen. Conductive rubber is a generic term referring to any rubberized material with conductive properties, such as glass silvering, silver-plat aluminum, silver, etc. These kind of conductive particle are well-dispersed in the silicone rubber. Conductive network forms when the neighboring conductive particles contact under pressure. It reduces or eliminates the EMI / RFI (electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference) noise that is often associated with electronics.
Conductive Rubber includes following several major types:
Conductive Rubber Tip Stylusmade with conductive rubber with high polymerabrasion -resistant coating
Conductive Rubber Tip Stylus never scratch the screen
Conductive Rubber Tip Stylus is compatible with Capacitive Touch Screen Conductive Rubber Tip Stylus is compatible with for iPhone/iPad/ iPod touch
Conductive Rubber Tip Stylus gives you smooth touch and incredible Abrasion Resistance
Conductive rubber tip stylus----a widely popular form of conductive rubber.
1. Competitive Price: Original Manufacturer 2. Own Mold Tools Plants: 1.) Short time finished samples and products 2.) Precision mold-making technology since 1998 3. Production Experience: Focus on and began to produce silicone/rubber Shower Head Gasket /Nozzle for many customers like Nikles since 2003. 4. Dust-free Production Environment: Silicone Rubber Plant and LSR Injection Plant. 5. Test Aid Equipment: projector, sclerometer etc.
OEM/ODM Service:Quick quotation demands
1. Offer 2/3 D design Drawings
2. Design and Size Demands
3. Hardness Demands
4. Hardness Tolerance Demands
5. Production Environment Demands
6. Materials Demands
7. Certification Demands (ASTM, DIN, JIS, ISO and SGS etc)